Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hambo Hoedown - Watch Out for Mono Mosquito!


It is time once again for the Hambo Hoedown Challenge - This time use ANY Hambo image digital or rubber and create a monochromatic card in a color you don't normally use. If you want they even have a couple of FREE digital images you can use to try them out. If you get your image loaded and emailed in time, then they will email a different FREE image to use in next week's challenge. All you have to do is follow the directions and enter in time and you are a WINNER!! Have fun! I usually only use red as a highlight, but not often. I barely had enough in my scraps even to make the card! I did like how it reminded me of blood though!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!! Great sentiment... and I totally agree! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown. bzzzzz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! Perfect color scheme, and I love that drippy blood at the bottom. :)

    ReplyDelete