Sunday, April 3, 2011

Altered Egg Carton

It is that time of the week again....time for another one of Dustin Pike's Fabulous' Challenges. This time it is Anything But a Card with an Easter Theme. Be sure to check out all the details here! I have had an incredible busy week, ending with getting home late last night after taking my school's team to the Destination Imagination State Tournament. Too bad we didn't make it to Global's. But making it to State our first year, was quite an accomplishment and we had a ton of fun along the way! Great job team!

I am pleased with how this project turned out, finishing it just under the wire. The pictures were difficult to get, but I think they finally turned out fine. This is a centerpiece for our table. With no children in our house, we don't color eggs, and try (notice the word try) not to buy candy! So instead of a basket with empty plastic eggs (that of course eventually get filled!), I have an inedible centerpiece! Happy Easter all!!


10 comments:

  1. how cute is this, thanks for joining us at DDS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL! That is awesome! I love the peeking bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA hA HA..good one! Lots of work, but its beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Pike's playground. Email Dustin for your Pike points.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very funny this is. What cuties they are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is too funny! Fabulous idea and lots of work went into this awesome egg carton! Fabulous! Love the joke too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week.
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    DDS DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness... this is so stinkin' cute... I want one too! Wonderful job, great work, very creative!!!!
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cute! It's adorable I never would have thought of that! I just might have to make one to display the eggs we color, if you don't mind me casing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not at all...I LOVE your train...where did that set come from?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! They were part of the bonus set that Dustin gave with the purchase of his 52 digi set a few weeks ago. That bonus was only available on the release day and I haven't seen them in the store yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh...I do have them...I just haven't got it into the Easter folder yet. Thanks for helping me locate it. Still you did an amazing job..and congratulations on winning!

    ReplyDelete