Sunday, April 17, 2011

It's a Party Challenge

Dustin Pike is having a challenge...It's a Party! Make a birthday card using any one of his images...he even has some free ones you can use. You get credit towards purchasing his stamps just for entering, and if you are lucky enough, you just might win!

My entry this week is in JUST under the wire...it has been one busy busy week. It also was my very first attempt at a waterfal
l card. I am pleased that it actually works! I need little boy cards as I will have another nephew again in August, so I am starting to build that selection now.

Thank you Dustin for giving us the opportunity to participate. I am so looking forward to your blogiversary!




6 comments:

  1. Great work on a tough card!
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! I have wanted to try a waterfall card but have not gotten there yet! :) Yours is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks for joining us in the playground ~ Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE card! I've never tried one of these cards yet - it looks like it would amuse my 5yo daughter since she loves the interactive kinds. Might have to try that one next ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Denni I have never tried this kind of card. Guess there is always the next challege! Great job!
    Don't forget to visit me at craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. how good is this?!? looks fab :)

    ReplyDelete