Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hambo Hoedown Challenge # 9

I found a new challenge this week, at the Hambo Hoedown. The challenge is to use HOT PINK and BRIGHT GREEN. You are also supposed to use the adorable caterpillar that they emailed you last week if you completed the rules and challenge correctly. If you are like me and didn't know about the challenge then you can use ANY adorable HAMBO stamp, and they even have a free one you can download to try.

This was my first challenge for the HAMBO Hoedown and I am looking forward to completing more. Be sure to check them out at HAMBO STAMPS ... They have a great selection of both rubber and digital stamp.

Not having too much pink or bright green in my stash, I gathered what I had and t
his is what I came up with.

The inside says:
Don't Get Carried Away om Your Special Day
Happy Birthday








2 comments:

  1. This is SO cute Cari! I love how you popped up both the worm & his balloon. Perfect sentiment for the inside too. I'm glad you found our challenge, and now that you're "in the loop" I hope you'll continue to Hoedown with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh one of my favorite Hambo images! Adorable card! So glad you joined us this week! Hope to see you next week too!

    ReplyDelete